The Area Agency on Aging of Pasco Pinellas is committed to the health and well-being of seniors, adults with disabilities, family caregivers and our staff. The Every Shot Counts campaign is a statewide initiative to disseminate resources and bring COVID-19 vaccinations to homebound seniors, provide transportation to vaccination sites, or book an appointment. We are here to assist you!!!
Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas
COVID-19 Information for Pinellas County
COVID-19 Information for Pasco County
Information and resources to keep you and your loved ones safe
Centers for Disease Control: Read the latest on vaccines
Medicare & COVID – 19
Medicare & COVID – 19:
- Helpful information from Medicare.gov
- Medicare covers lab tests (no out-of-pocket costs) and medically necessary hospitalizations due to COVID-19.
- SHINE is readily available to answer your questions over the phone! Contact them at 1-800-963-5337 or 727-217-8111.
Scams, Fraud and Exploitation related to COVID-19
Scams, Fraud and Exploitation related to COVID-19:
- Avoiding and Reporting Scams
- COVID vaccines are FREE! Don't be fooled.
- Do you need support? Our Victim Advocacy team is readily available to support elder victims of crime or provide education and support related to prevention of scams, fraud and exploitation. Reach them at 727-570-9696 and ask for the Senior Victim Advocacy program.
Resources for Care Partners of Individuals Living With Dementia
Information regarding Retirement Communities & Independent Living Facilities
Information regarding Retirement Communities & Independent Living Facilities:
Various useful state and national resources
Entertainment & Educational Resources to Take Your Mind Off Covid-19