Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
The Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc. was designated to serve as one of three Aging and Disability Resource
Centers in the State of Florida as of August 1, 2005. As of March, 2012 all eleven Area Agencies on Aging in the State of Florida have transitioned to serve as Aging and Disability Resource Centers.
Each Area Agency on Aging in Florida may focus on a specific disability. In Pasco-Pinellas, the ADRC provides information on resources for adults age 18 with a mental health disability and on resources for adults age 55 and over with a developmental disability and their caregivers.
For assistance, call 1-800-96-ELDER.
For more information on the eleven ADRCs in Florida, click here.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) Expansion Grant
- ADRC – Changing the Way we Do Business
- A Database of Resources for the State of Florida
- Administration on Aging Funds ADRCs Across the Nation
- Disability Resources
- ADRC Workgroup and Project Director’s Meeting